Are you tired of those distracting ads and want to block them for good? Download AdGuard DNS on your iPhone and say goodbye to advertisements in a few simple taps. AdGuard DNS is a foolproof way to block internet ads without installing any application.
The DNS is simple to use and packs a punch of features that may help you enjoy internet applications without frustrating ads and distractions. So, how do you use AdGuard DNS on iPhone, and is it really worth it? Read the page and find everything about AdGuard DNS in the guide.
See More: How to Download Dolphin on iOS?
What is AdGuard DNS?
AdGuard DNS, as the name suggests, protects you from annoying advertisements. It can block everything, ranging from ads, trackers, analytics systems, or anything in between. The DNS shields your kids from watching unwanted content while helping you schedule their screen time as desired.
Furthermore, AdGuard DNS helps you control all devices, thus allowing you to view request stats and manage web traffic for each of your devices.
How Does AdGuard DNS Work?
You must be wondering how this ad blocker works. Hold your patience, and allow us to explain it with an example. Suppose that you are connected with devices to AdGuard DNS, and you enter the website on the internet. Now, your device will ask AdGuard DNS for the corresponding IP address.
If the domain address belongs to an tracking, malicious, advertising, or phishing website, AdGuard DNS instantly blocks your access to it, thus protecting you from malware or viruses. The dashboard of AdGuard DNS gives clear instructions on what domains get requested by your smartphone. It helps you quickly and easily block unwanted sites.
Furthermore, the ad blocker helps you control your online experience and see what you want to see without exposure to ads.
What are the key features of AdGuard DNS?
Here’s a quick rundown of the key features of AdGuard DNS. Scroll through them and see if the ad blocker is worth the hype.
- Parental Control
- Ad Blocking
- Helps you get real-time stats on DNS requests
- Offers customized filtering and helps you decide which domains should be blocked.
How to Configure and Use AdGuard DNS on iOS?
Let’s find the step-by-step instructions to configure the AdGuard DNS on your iOS. Here’s how to do so.
- First of all, you must select the DNS server to get the generic configuration profile. The choice must be made among three options – Default Server, Non-Filtering Server, and Family Protection Server. Pick the option that suits your requirements.
- Click the link “Download Configuration Profile” and start the process.
- Once done, open the Settings of your iPhone and tap Profile Downloaded.
- Click the Install Button and follow the on-screen instructions. And the process ends here.
How to Enable Advanced Mode?
It’s no secret that AdGuard for iOS comes up with advanced settings. Here’s how to enable the Advanced mode on your iOS. Don’t be scared of the setup, as it’s easy as long as you stick to the instructions below.
- Open AdGuard for iOS Settings and scroll down to General.
- Enable Advanced Mode, and the Advanced Settings tab will appear.
AdGuard DNS is a trustworthy method to restrict ads on the Internet without downloading a mandatory application. It’s simple to use, completely free, and quick to set up on any device. There are no restrictions on the number of devices as well, thus making it a go-to choice for all.
It’s all that we know about the AdGard DNS. We hope you’ve enjoyed your guide and found it worthwhile. Bookmark the page and visit us regularly for more installation guides.