CapCut is a popular video editing app developed by ByteDance, the company behind TikTok. It offers advanced editing tools like chroma key, multi-layer timeline, special effects, and more to create professional-looking videos easily.
However, CapCut has some regional restrictions and is not available in certain countries like India, Spain, Bangladesh, and Taiwan. CapCut is allowed in limited countries. If you own an iPhone or iPad and want to use CapCut in one of these countries, here are the steps to get it:
How to Download Capcut on iPhone When Not Available on App Store
If you don’t find Capcut on the App Store on your iPhone. You need to change the Apple ID. By changing the country/region settings of your Apple ID to a location where CapCut is accessible. Here is how to do it:
- Go to appleid.apple.com and log in to your Apple ID account.
- Go to Account Settings => Country/Region.
- Tap on Change Country or Region.
- Select a country like the USA, Canada, Germany, etc. where CapCut is available.
- Enter a valid address of that country. You can use a hotel address for this.
- Tap Done after filling out the address details. Your Apple ID country is now changed.
- Next, you need to sign out and sign back into the App Store on your iPhone/iPad for this change to take effect.
- Once signed in, you can search and download CapCut without any restrictions.
Now you can log into your regular Apple ID and you don’t need to sign in again to the newly created Apple ID to use the CapCut app.
Important Tip: CapCut has many AI features that require an internet connection. You will need to use a VPN to use such features or else the internet may not work on CapCut. Windscibe is one of the best free VPNs to use.
So go ahead and explore the creative possibilities with CapCut on your iPhone or iPad.