Have you ever thought about teleporting an iOS-style Facebook app on your Android device? Well, if so, then your wait ends now. With the Facebook iOS-style app, you can enjoy the iOS experience without spending your precious dollars on iPhone.
You might be surprised to find out that Facebook operates differently on Apple devices, making Android users curious. But not anymore, as we’ve got the option that lets you enjoy the same Facebook experience as on iPhones, so you don’t crave shelling out your precious bucks on Apple devices.
Wondering how? Keep scrolling through the writeup and find the detailed step-by-step process to learn how to get Facebook iOS style on Android. While the process is simple, it still requires a bit of caution to avoid being stuck in the middle of nowhere. Let’s dive right in.
See Also: What are iOS 17 Facetime Reactions?
How is Facebook on iPhone different from Android?
Before we jump into the guide to download Facebook iOS Style on Android, let’s quickly highlight the major differences in using Facebook on these two different platforms. At first, Facebook for Android might seem identical to its iPhone version, but their similarities start to diverge very soon.
For example, the Android version of Facebook misses Inbox. Surprising but true. It simply means that you cannot send messages to your contacts while browsing Facebook on Android. Rather, you must first download the FB messenger to get all the chatting done.
Moving on, Facebook’s Android version shows links in posts and status updates. But when you click them, it redirects you to their profile rather than opening the link. Conclusion? You cannot launch web links while using the Facebook app on your Android. Sounds annoying, right?
The third major difference between Facebook on iPhone vs. Android is the ability to switch between News Feeds, Pages, Custom Groups, and Status Updates. While the iPhone allows a seamless transition, Android users might find it challenging.
Last but not least, the Android Facebook app seems to cache really well, but it doesn’t refresh on launch. It might be hard to believe that Android Facebook doesn’t have a refresh button and the share to refresh feature doesn’t work like on the iPhone.
In conclusion, FB’s Android version packs a punch of pitfalls that often disappoint users. Hence, it is strongly recommended to download Facebook iOS style and enjoy the same experience as iPhones right on your Android smartphone.
What is Facebook iOS Style?
It is a powerful, user-friendly application that changes the appearance of your Facebook in the style of iOS 16. The app is fundamentally launched to imitate the blue giant and is completely free. With Facebook iOS style, keeping up with friends is faster and easier than ever. You can refresh your app like on your iPhone and send messages to your friends without downloading Messenger.
The key features of Facebook iOS style include
- Lets you share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
- Play games with any of your FB friends
- Backup photos by saving them to albums
- Search local businesses for reviews
- Watch live videos on the go
- Receive notifications when your friends like and comment on your posts.
- Activate dark mode
How to download Facebook iOS style on Android?
It’s easy to download and install the Facebook iOS style on Android. All you have to do is follow the steps below and get it done in no time. Keep scrolling and get ready to make notes of the installation guide.
- Open the web browser of your preference and enter the Facebook iOS style in the search engine box. Click the search icon to initiate the process.
- A new tab will open with all the possible results. You must find a reliable website to get the Facebook iOS-style APK link.
- Once you find it, tap on the APK download link, and the process starts automatically. It might take a few seconds to minutes, depending on your internet speed.
- You’ll be notified once the download completes.
- Exit the browser and visit the File Manager option on your Android phone.
- Locate the Facebook iOS-style apk file and tap on it to start installing. You must follow on-screen prompts to get started.
- Wait, have to enable the Unknown Sources. Because if not, you might not be able to continue the installation process. Hence, go to Settings > Security > Enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Return to the installation and get it done in a few taps. Also, don’t forget to uninstall the Android version of Facebook to avoid the clash.
Here concludes the guide to downloading Facebook iOS-style on Android. We hope our write-up has offered you in-depth glimpses of the process. So, why wait? The app is safe to download and professionally verified. So, don’t worry about safety and enjoy an iPhone-like experience on your Android device.