The Standby Mode is one of the coolest features of all time – after all, it’s turning your iPhone into a smart side watch and alarm clock. But what exactly makes this mode worth the hype is its customization capabilities.
Thankfully, you don’t have to use the StandBy Mode as it is, and you can easily modify it with a swipe of your fingertips. So, do you wish to know about how to edit the Standby Mode to your preferences? Keep reading the page and find out every tidbit of this coolest feature right away. Let’s get rolling.
See More: How to Change Call Screen on iOS 17?
Change Standby Mode in iOS 17 – The Two Simple Ways
There are two methods to customize the Standby Mode on iOS 17. Below, we’ve listed both methods individually so that you can pick the one that caters to your preferences. Without further ado, let’s get into it.
Method 1 – Via the Settings Menu
Here’s how to do so.
- Launch the Settings menu on your iPhone and scroll down to the Standby tab. You will find a new heading for Standby in the big block of options. Click to launch it.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you can find multiple Standby settings. Toggle the settings as required. For example, you can enable the Red Tinting to display during the night or select whether the mode shows your notifications or not.
Method 2: Via the Standby Menu
Users can also edit the Standby mode via its menu settings.
- With Standby Mode enabled, you can swipe left and right or up and down to change the display. You can either add widgets, photos, or clock screens, depending on your choice.
- You can also choose to display stock information, weather updates, and upcoming events on the screen.
- Users can simply swipe up and down to change the current clock style. Press and hold the clock style to change it. Tap Done to apply changes.
Can I Disable Standby Mode on iOS 17?
Yes, absolutely. If you don’t need the Standby Mode any longer, it’s best to disable it altogether. The process is simple as long as you stick to the instructions. Let’s have a look.
- Go to the Settings tab and click Standby on your iPhone.
- Turn off the Standby toggle, and it’s done.
That’s all about editing the Standby Mode on iOS 17. We hope you have found your guide interesting and worthwhile. The Standby Mode is one of the leading features that help you turn your iPhone’s screen into a smart display device. However, you must be aware of the steps to make the appropriate settings.
Thanks for being with us until now and bookmark the page for more iOS 17 updates.