Have you updated your iPhone to iOS 17.0.2, and are facing battery drain issues? Don’t freak out; you are not alone in the club. Many users have complained about the issue lately and wondering what’s triggering the battery drain error.
It is a common problem with the latest iOS iteration, as it’s not fully optimized for power efficiency. Hence, you must not panic and continue scrolling the page to find quick solutions to get rid of the error. Let’s unveil the major causes behind the error along with the potential solutions to eliminate the same.
See More: How to Edit Standby Mode iOS 17?
What are the major reasons behind the iOS 17.0.2 Battery Drain Error?
So, what’s triggering the error, and why is your battery draining fast since the moment you’ve updated your device? Hold your calm, as it’s common for the new iOS system updates to cause a minor battery glitch. These new iterations take time to optimize for power efficiency, thus draining your battery at a much faster rate.
But while the error usually appears due to the new software, there are a few other reasons that might trigger the issue, such as
- Malware attack
- Battery-intensive apps
- Background-running applications
- System bug
- Battery aging
Whatever the reason, our experts will offer a dedicated solution to eliminate the error or good. Keep scrolling the page and find out multiple ways to say goodbye to this frustrating error.
Resolve iOS 17.0.2 Battery Drain Error – The 4 Simple Methods to Follow
Without further ado, let’s outline the easiest solutions to resolve the iOS 17.0.2 error. Follow the sequence-wise and bring your iPhone back to normal.
1. Remove the Battery-Intensive Apps
The first thing you can do to save your battery from draining is to remove the battery-intensive apps. Here’s how to identify and manage such applications at your fingertips.
- Launch Settings and scroll down to Battery.
- Look for the list of apps under the Battery Usage section, and identify which of them are using the maximum battery.
- If you find any application consuming battery more than expected, please uninstall the app and see if the issue continues or is resolved.
2. Enable Low Power Mode
If the error still continues, it’s recommended to enable the Low Power mode to reduce the battery power consumption. Once you enable this mode, some background activities, like automatic updates and visual effects, stop working temporarily, thus saving your battery from draining.
Follow the steps below to enable the Low Battery Power Mode on your iPhone.
- Go to Battery Settings.
- Locate the Low Power Mode and toggle to enable it.
- Observe your phone’s battery for a while and see if it helps.
3. Reset All Settings
Another simple method to resolve the iOS 17.0.2 Battery Drain error is to reset all settings. It helps fix software conflicts, thus restricting your battery from draining fast. Here’s how to do so.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down to General.
- Tap on “Transfer or Reset iPhone and then click on the Reset button.
- Select Reset all Settings and enter the passcode if required. We hope that resetting all settings will fix the error for good. However, it’s not, don’t lose your mind and follow the next solution on the list.
4. Update all apps
Sometimes, the battery concern arises when you keep using the old versions of applications. It’s recommended to update all apps to optimize and improve the iPhone’s battery performance.
To update the app,
- Launch the App Store and tap on the profile picture in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to view the list of apps whose update is still pending.
- Tap the Update All button and leave the phone aside for some time, as the process may take a few minutes to complete.
It’s time to conclude the methods to fix the iOS 17.0.2 battery drain error. All the solutions are tried and tested, and therefore, you can count on them and resolve the error for good. Uninstall battery-intensive apps and give your new software a bit of time to optimize for power efficiency.
Do you have any queries? If so, please share your concerns with us and we’ll fix them in a matter of seconds.