Apple allows iPhone users to create stickers from images when communicating with their near and dear ones. These stickers add thrill to your chatting experience while making the communication interesting and engaging.
But what if you don’t want those stickers anymore? Is there any method to delete them for good? If you are struggling with these questions, the guide should interest you. Here’s how to delete stickers in iOS 17. Follow the methods carefully and get the job done in seconds.
Also Check: How to Use Video Effects Reactions in iOS 17?
The 4 Easy Ways to Remove Stickers in iOS 17
Removing stickers in iOS 17 is as simple as creating them. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the list of methods that will help you do so. Follow them sequence-wise and delete unwanted stickers from your device now.
Use iMessage to Delete Custom Stickers
Wish to remove one or two stickers? Visit the iMessage app and delete the options you don’t need any longer. Here’s how to do so.
- Launch iMessage and tap the Plus icon.
- Expand the menu and select the Stickers option.
- Here, you will find out all the stickers you have created. Press and hold the sticker you wish to remove and tap on the Delete button from the pop-up menu. It’s done immediately.
Delete stickers in bulk
While iMessage is a good option to remove the selected stickers, what if you want to remove them in bulk? Below are mentioned a few methods to delete stickers in bulk. Follow the steps below and get it done.
- Launch the Stickers screen from iMessage or any other messaging app.
- Long press on any sticker you wish to remove and tap Rearrange.
- The stickers will then start shaking, and a minus sign will appear next to each of them.
- Tap the minus icon to remove the stickers in bulk.
- Once you are done removing the stickers, tap anywhere outside the Sticker section, and things will get back to normal.
Use a third-party messaging app
Another simple method to delete stickers in iOS 17 is to use the third-party messaging app. Here’s how.
- Open whatever messaging app you are using and scroll down to the Emoji section.
- Select the All Stickers icon, and the ones you have created will appear on the page.
- Press and hold the sticker you wish to delete, and tap the minus icon to get the job done.
Delete a Sticker Pack
Do you want to remove the whole sticker pack from your iPhone? Don’t worry, the process is simple and can be carried out as follows.
- Go to the iMessage app and click the Plus icon.
- Select Stickers from the menu and click the Edit button located at the extreme right of the app.
- Here, you will find out the installed sticker apps.
- Select Edit and click the red minus icon next to the app you wish to delete.
- Finally, hit the Delete button, and the sticker pack will be removed from your iPhone for good.
How to Delete Stickers from Keyboard Pop-up in iOS 17?
There’s no denying that whenever we start typing on iOS 17, a complete list of stickers will pop up on the keyboard. While it is comforting for some, others may find it frustrating and annoying. If you belong to the latter category, here’s how you can remove the sticker from the keyboard pop-up in the shortest possible time.
- Launch the Settings app and click General.
- Select Keyboard & scroll down to the bottom to turn off the toggle next to Stickers. It automatically removes the sticker pack from the keyboard pop-up instantly.
That’s all about different methods to delete stickers in iOS 17. We hope our guide has helped you remove unwanted stickers from your gallery. So, why wait? Create new stickers and remove the old ones to strike a balance.
For more such interesting iOS 17 updates, bookmark the page and stay tuned.