Video calls have been an integral part of our lives these days. It helps us stay connected with our near and dear ones while making them feel closer. But what if we told you that you can make video calls interactive and engaging? Yes, you read it right.
Apple has introduced tons of video effects to add life to those boring and mundane virtual calls. Users can also use these effects and enjoy video calling like never before. Here, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step instructions to use video effects reactions on iOS 17. Without wasting any further seconds, let’s get into it.
Also Check: What are the new Facetime features on iOS 17?
Video Effects Reactions on iOS 17 – Here’s How to Use?
Follow the instructions below and add full-screen video call effects and reactions that fill the camera frame with 3D effects. Here’s how to do so.
- Initiate the Facetime call or use any third-party video conferencing app.
- Open the Control Center and scroll down to Video Effects.
- There, you will find multiple options to choose from, such as Portrait, Studio Light, and many more.
- Pick the option that suits your video call purpose or current emotion well.
- Tap the three horizontal dots to adjust the amount of background blur, and it’s done.
What are the different Video Effects Options Available on iOS 17?
There are multiple video effects available on iOS 17. A few of them are listed here for our readers’ sake of convenience. Let’s have a look.
- Portrait: It automatically blurs the background and keeps the entire focus on you. You can adjust the amount of background to personalize the screen.
- Studio Light: Have you ever tried to initiate a video call in a dim background? Well, Studio Light will give you the same effect while illuminating your face. What’s best? You can adjust the intensity of the Studio Light based on your preferences.
- Reactions: Aside from Portrait and Studio Light, users can add reactions to their video calls. There are multiple reactions to express your feelings and emotions when making a video call. You can use hand gestures to add these reactions successfully to the video calls.
How to enable Video Effects Reactions on iOS 17?
To use Reactions in video calls, users must enable the feature to get started. Here’s how to do so.
- Initiate the video call and open the Control Center.
- Tap the Video Effects.
- Select Reactions to activate the feature right away.
That’s how you can use video effects reactions in iOS 17. We hope our guide has helped you learn about the different effects to make your video calls interesting and engaging. Users can bookmark this page and stay connected with us for more iOS 17 updates. If you have any queries about enabling the video effects option, leave your questions in the comments below, and we will answer them as soon as possible.