Apple iOS update has always been one of the celebrated events since it brings tons of changes to the existing iPhone’s functionalities while adding a few innovative ones. But while these updates often focussed on improving the stability and security of the device, they rarely concern the iOS Control Center. But not anymore, as iOS 17 is going to revamp your iPhone’s Control Center and give it a whole new look.
iOS 17 is reportedly getting a redesigned Control Center for the first time since iOS 11. Interesting, isn’t it? We hope you must be wondering about what changes you can expect in the Control Center, or is it just the hype? Let’s put all these queries to the rest and dig deeper into the new and revamped feature.
Also Check: What are iOS 17 Facetime Reactions?
Has Apple Made Any Changes to Control Center in iOS 17?
Fortunately, Yes. If you are an iPhone user, you’ll definitely be pleased to know that the Control Center has undergone some major changes in iOS 17. The new, innovative design puts all your preferred controls within easy reach, making it simpler than ever to adjust settings and access features quickly.
It is undeniable that iOS 17 is more focused on performance and stability improvements, which further points fingers toward the revamped Control Center. It could be one of the most prominent changes with the software update.
Those who are new to the Apple landscape must know that the concept of Control Center was launched with iOS 7, thus turning this feature 10 this year. There’s no second thought in the fact that Apple could have made this feature much more interesting and customizable within these ten years, but unfortunately, no such changes are yet available until iOS 17.
What Changes in the Control Center Can be Expected with iOS 17?
iOS 17 is tipped to change the design of your iPhone’s Control Center this year. It must be noted that the iPhone’s Control Center has remained mostly unchanged since its launch of iOS 11 in 2017, which means that this will be the first time when iPhone users will see a design overhaul in the Control Center.
The menu simply allows iPhone users with a user-friendly interface to manage Bluetooth, display brightness, volume, and various other system functions. You can easily access the Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner of the screen.
Ahead, we have mentioned some of the changes you can expect in the Control Center when updating to iOS 17.
- The most notable change in the Control Center is the new look for the buttons and sliders.
- Moreover, you can expect some extra controls this time, including Low Power Mode and Night Shift.
- Besides, it is expected that you can customize the Control Center to cater to your specific preferences and needs by simply adding controls based on your requirements. You can add or remove the control with a swipe of your fingertips.
- One of the most significant changes is the ability to add or remove certain features. It means you can easily prioritize the controls that are most important to you and eliminate those that are unnecessary.
- Additionally, Apple has introduced new controls, including a revamped media player supporting AirPlay 2, HomeKit, and Screen Recording, thus making it simpler than ever to access these functions quickly than ever.
- Another useful addition is the ability to turn off WiFi and Bluetooth completely from the Control Center. Isn’t it like a dream come true? Such a facility was unavailable with the previous version of the Control Center.
- How could we forget the clean design and layout? The new iOS 17 Control Center will offer an improved design with larger icons and a cleaner layout. This makes it simpler to use the Control Center even when you are on the go.
All in all, these changes make it simpler and more efficient to manage your device. Hence, it’s suggested to discover all of the new features and functionalities available in iOS 17’s Control Center and make the most of your device.
That’s all about it. If you are an iPhone user, you must be pleased to know that iOS 17 comes with some major changes to the Control Center. And the first thing you’ll notice is its simplified design and modern look. The new design makes it easier to access your favorite features, such as airplane mode, Bluetooth, HomeKit, and WiFi. Also, it gives you the freedom to customize your Control Center the way you want. What else are you looking for?
So, get ready to update your device to iOS 17 and enjoy a convenient, user-friendly experience with this whole new Control Center.